Get In Touch

Chester office

Warrington office

Need Help?
Send Us A Message

Just send us your questions or concerns to
starting a new project.
Awesome Image

Have a Question?

01244 730 300
  • Monday - Friday:
  • 9.00AM - 5.00PM
  • Sat, Sun & Public Holidays (Closed)

    Book to speak with an accountant today!

    We’d love to help you

    Please feel free to get in touch using the form below.
    We'd love to hear your from you.
    Awesome Image


    • The Brew House,
      Greenall's Avenue,
      Warrington, WA4 6HL.
      0151 345 6233
    Awesome Image


    • 3 Chowley Court,
      Chowley Oak Business Park,
      Tattenhall, CH3 9GA.
      01244 730 300

    Find answers in our
    list of frequently asked questions

      A UTR Number (unique taxpayer reference number) is given to individual taxpayers, limited companies and charities & trusts. Its purpose is to identify the person or company regarding their tax status, whether it’s for taxes that are outstanding to HMRC or for any tax refunds that you may be owed.
      It’s easy to to register and set up your personal tax account with HMRC (HM Revenue and Customs); all you have to do is fill in your personal details and verify your identity with a passport or photocard driving licence, a recent payslip or p60 on the governments site and choose a password. Your personal tax account allows you to check your details and manage various tax services with HMRC on their website.
    • 03. WHAT IS A P60?
      Your end of year p60 certificate shows how much you have earned and the amount of tax that you have paid on your salary for that particular financial year. If you have more than one job, you will get a p60 for each individual job. If you leave a job before the end of the tax year you will receive a p45.
    • 04. WHAT IS A P11D?
      A p11d tax form is for employers to file any work-related taxable expenses and benefits that they have received over the financial year between April 6th and April 5th. Only the allowances and expenses that have not been included in your wages can be added to this HMRC form.
    • 05. WHAT IS PAYE?
      PAYE (pay as you earn) refers to the tax deductions on your salary before you receive it. It is the way the majority of employees pay their income tax, and it is sent from your employer direct to HRMC. Deductions for your national insurance contributions and student loan payments are also made this way.
    • 06. WHAT IS BR TAX?
      Employees based in the UK are paid under PAYE (pay as you earn scheme). They are also given a unique tax reference number). Your UTR determines how much income tax you will pay on your salary. All taxpayers get a personal allowance which is tax-free every financial tax year. If you are on the BR tax, you will pay 20% on your income.